Consult a doctor before taking it!

Posted by 4903762395915461971 on Mar 21, 2016

I thought I could take St. John wort since I'm not on any ssri medicine, but apparently I was wrong. I took a dose and am having a terrible chest pain.

VERY effective for moderate depression

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This product is excellent. My herbalist told me I could double the recommended dose on this product temporarily for severe depression and it worked! I resorted to standard dose once my depression settled down. Now I only take it on odd days when my mood dips. It has been an excellent standby for menopausal depression for me. Please consult your pharmacist/ drug store for expert advice if you are taking medicines as St. John's Wort can interfere with the function of certain drugs. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

St Johns Wort

Posted by 4746252029476503497 on Jan 13, 2016

I purchased this supplement to help with my seasonal depression and it seems to be working. I read on the Cochrane Library site how St. John's Wort has been scientifically proven to work in a few studies, so I was excited to try and not disappointed.

The only thing that works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1321719 on Jun 14, 2015

I have terrible anxiety, it runs in my family. I get incredibly nervous and I get chest pains, and nothing can calm me down except meds. My other family members suffer or they take prescription meds. I have tried just about every prescription out there and they all gave me terrible side effects. I tried SAM-e and it made me feel great but it caused terrible stomach pain so I had to stop taking it. I tried this as a last resort and it is just enough to keep my anxiety under control. My chest pains are gone. I can deal with situations that would have had me hyperventilating before. I take 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 1 around 5 p.m. If I miss a dose I don't feel as good the next day. I have no side effects at all, and for me this started working the first day that I took it. I would highly recommend this over prescription medications.

As keeping emotions in balance

Posted by 5025003748559590362 on Apr 07, 2015

People who have had to take antidepressants and have left fortunately, find a good alternative to taking this product as a measure of maintenance. Great quality .

St John's Wort

Posted by 4963719687532201645 on Mar 03, 2015

Relatively low dose and that is all that some people need. It gives me that bit of support I need. Works for me.

great quality

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

It keeps the blues away...

Very solid.

Posted by 5398770708442338338 on Nov 15, 2014

I switched from a different kind to this. This brand is less expensive and seems to be very very similar. I'm happy.

My partner loves these

Posted by 5422101383168040843 on Nov 11, 2014

I order these for my partner as he has quite bad depression. I would love to take them myself but I use hormonal birth control so I can't. He swears by them and is noticeably different if he forgets to take them and the price is fantastic, compared to what can be bought locally where we live.

It really works!! Don't give up

Posted by 5225660552844325445 on Sep 21, 2014

I've been all my life since I was a teenager with anxiety and many depression periods. Due to that I've been struggling in many aspects of my life, jobs, friendships and even in my spirituality. But trying to keep my inner strength and accepting things how they're. Many years with ssri sertraline but always finding that a bad option and with many side effects. St.john's wort is for me as effective as sertraline. But I had to experience to find the optimal dosage and combination. I discovered that in combination with l-theanine the results are even better, so far are amazing. For me 300 mg st.john's twice a day is enough and 100 mg of l-theanine. Sometimes I add 50 mg of 5-htp. Combination of natural herbs increases the effectiveness at low dosages. And try to keep your inner strength and spirituality alive.