Lyme Disease support

Posted by Reviewer1000851 on May 15, 2008

I was tested for Cortisol saliva levels, and found out that I have high levels Cortisol levels at night, and low cortisol levels during the day, which is the opposite of what is considered optimal, and not willing to take Cortisone to correct it. I have taken the recommended dosage of Super Cortisol for 2 weeks and can tell that I have more daytime energy, whereas prior I only experienced energy at night when the Cortisone levels were higher. Super Cortisol provides a more steady level of cortisol. One night I forgot to take it, and I can tell you I was hyper and felt like I had drank a grande coffee from Starbucks! That's how I really knew it was helping with normalizing my adrenal levels. I am dealing with Lyme, which does affect your adrenal glands, so this has been a product that helps to normalize my energy, and highly recommend it for anyone that does not choose to take Cortisone pills. Not seeing any belly fat dissipating, but that may happen eventually since it's only been 2 weeks into taking the Cortisol support, and the body is dealing with a lot of Lyme inflammation. iHerb is the best for great value and customer service.

BRILLIANT

Posted by Reviewer1961133 on Sep 06, 2009

I would be lost without this product. I have controll over my emotions and temper, have finally lost some weight, my hair isn't falling out as much and I have some get up and go finaly.

Getting Some Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1784664 on Oct 31, 2009

I've done a lot of research about AF and fit almost all of the symptoms. I didn't get much support from my physicians and decided to order Super Cortisol Support with Relora after reading so many positive testimonies about it. I'm thrilled to say I'm getting relief from the insomnia, fatigue, irritability, fuzzy brain and more I've been dealing with for over a year. I now take a probiotic but feel that Super Cortisol Support with Relora is helping with my IBS, too. I thought I'd take two a day but found I had more relief with three. I've been ordering from iHerb for a couple of years and am pleased with all that they do...shipping time, customer support and cost.

Love it- It Works !

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 31, 2012

As I have gotten older I find stress is a little harder to handle, or at least I find the physical symtoms more prominent. Starting taking this as a natural solution for excess stress that was on and off at the time, I was able to take it at night when I could not sleep and basically anytime things were causing me to feel that aching in my stomach...I now have an extra bottle of this all the time, just in case and as always IHERB has the best prices anywhere and especially if you live in Canada..

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Jul 23, 2008

It's the best and starts to work as soon as you take it. It does make you tummy flat. I have seen great results with it. I shared it with my sister and she love it too. She has felt the difference the first day she took it. Thanks for the fast shipment.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1241443 on Dec 09, 2008

This product has made a dramatic difference in my life. A constant jitterness and an overreaction to stress that had been plaguing me for two years is now neutralized. I feel stronger and more resiliant.

Regulates Stress Related Cortisol Production

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this product to reduce cortisol production due to stress. The dosage only calls for you to take 1 capsule 3 times daily but I take 2 capsules 3 times daily because taking only 1 wasnt reducing my appetite or relieving my stress level like it should. Thats only a personal observation as everything works differently for each individual. Overall I really like this product.

Exceeded my low expectations

Posted by Reviewer1778392 on Sep 24, 2008

This product has done all the description said it would. It has evened out my moods while giving me more energy and it has actually lessened my appetite some. That's a plus! I only take 2 a day b/c I know taking the 3rd with dinner would probably keep me up all night and it still works as advertised. Pleasantly surprised.

I love the product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Sep 20, 2008

I was able to get rid of the midsection!!!

This product appears to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Sep 03, 2008

Because of what I found reading reviews and on line research about cortisol I decided to give this product a try. Especially since the beginning of the year I've experienced an incredible amount of stress and have been aware of the toll on me. After I had taken this product for about two weeks it occurred to me late one afternoon at work that I was feeling good. Not exhausted like usual at the end of a long day, and after a weekend that was full. I realized the only thing that had changed was that I had been taking cortisol. After an additional two weeks I can say I do feel better, and I have more energy. I'm still waiting to see if my waistline diminishes as I've gained inches that I just can't get off. I've recommended cortisol to several of my friends that are also tired all the time don't sleep, etc.