Now Foods, Taurine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

good for my anxiety.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Apr 25, 2008

When im having more anxiety than usual, and my normal supplements aren't able to curb the extra anxiety, I will take a Taurine, as a boost along with my other supplements, and it helps alot.

Helps a LOT with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Jan 06, 2011

I've been taking three 500mg capsules regularly for two months now and seen a decrease in my overall general anxiety and mood swings. When I forgot to take a few doses over a course of a few days, I soon noticed a difference; my sleep quality reduced and I felt more irritable and anxious. In the past I had tried benzodiazepines and anti-depressants to help with my anxiety, depression, and occasional panic attacks... but they always came with awful side effects and/or withdrawal symptoms when quit or changed to another kind. Combined with regular intake of nutritional supplements, a balanced healthy diet, regular exercise and sleep, this amino acid really helps to keep my anxiety in check!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 09, 2012

I gave this to my mother to use in combo with B6 after she weaned off anti depressants. She reports no mental fog or depression, and is loving the increased vivid dreams and dream recall. Mums' happy and so am I!

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Mar 20, 2011

This supplement really relaxes me. I stopped taking it for a while and noticed a huge difference. It really, really, works for anxiety. You have to take it regularly though. I've also noticed that it keeps my skin a little bit more hydrated than usual. I have eczema and I need that.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1570891 on Jan 06, 2011

I was often wondering if my suplements were working. Recently I ran out of taurine and it took a while to get it on backorder. During that time I became quite edgy until I got back on it. SO for me it does help keep me calm