Helps me to relax immediately

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Feb 12, 2011

If I feel that I need to relax, if I take this, I feel immediately at ease. I really took it for granted. When I stopped taking the taurine I was very irritable. I can't remember why I stopped taking it, but I think it is because it makes me sleepy. So, I'll try to take the doses at night.

Works great for anxiety related symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1966096 on Mar 29, 2012

I find these in conjunction with magnesium are pretty much the most potent anti-anxiety combo I've come across supplement wise. I find the taurine maybe doesn't last as long but seems to have a much more noticeable impact in introducing a feeling of calm and serenity. I bought a different brand elswhere prior to this and it didn't seem to be as consistent in it's effectiveness, so I have to give the Now Foods one 5 stars for an effective product at a really good price.

Thank God!

Posted by Reviewer1118678 on Jan 27, 2012

Amazing how quickly this helped my daughters grades go from failing to A's and B' the first week we saw an improvement in her ability to focus and overcome anxeity. I simply felt helpless to help my daughter she has struggled her whole life since starting school. I prayed to god please help me help my baby and taurine entered my mind. She has what appears to me as PCOS caused by insulin resistance. We are still struggling with the weight and acne and are hoping the taurine will get the insulin resistance under control and therefore the PCOS. Thank God for Iherb. Hope this helps others.

Have clear bright eyes with taurine

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Taurine strengthens the cells of your retina and protects your lenses from drying out. It also acts as a carrier of some of the most important nutrients in your body, and ones critical to your eyes------the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and fatty acids. You need to get at least 500mg a day to nurture your eyes.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on May 08, 2011

I take this when I eat junk food, or feel a bit stressed. It relieves my nerves and relaxes me very well. Also good for eyes I believe

Great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1223831 on Dec 27, 2011

I have been a fan of Taurine as a sleep aid for over a year. I bought this product which in fact caused me to double the dose which had been 500 mg at bedtime. I was a little concerned about how I might function with the double-dose. To my surprise, my sleep was even better. On the nights, I don't take the taurine, I sometimes have trouble going back to sleep after a nightly nature call. When I take the taurine...sleep is deep...and best of all I awake with no drowsiness whatsoever. Hightly rate this product.

Important for blood pressure control

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Apr 14, 2011

This is just one supplement that can help blood pressure. I have been able to cut my medication in half by watching my diet, supplementing correctly, and exercising. Taurine is part of my daily routine.

mood food

Posted by Reviewer1857955 on Nov 21, 2008

I began taking this to help my body deal with the effects of chemo and radiation, but I've continued to take it because it helps keep me feeling calm and balanced, and I sleep better when I take it.

relax style

Posted by Reviewer1115109 on Dec 07, 2009

this is just something amazing with combination with magnesium i love NOW FOODS

change

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Mar 07, 2012

gave up my energy drinks to do a cleanse , and this seems to keep my mind calm , but still focused , which is the part of the energy drink that I liked best , ginseng does this also , but it is a different kind of focus , ginseng is for reading and absorbing , whereas the taurine is for driving and snowboarding and that kind of " in the zone " focus .