Definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 19, 2016

Other products do not give the noticeable results that this one does. I have more energy when I take these consistently.

My wife has been taking them for 3 year and is happy.

Posted by Reviewer2840387 on Dec 12, 2015

My wife she says it keeps her peppy during the day.

Didn't fit for me.

Posted by 5189327002331853734 on Dec 03, 2015

Be cautious! This product gave me anxiety dizziness and jitters. At first i thought it is the Rogaine I was using but no I quitted that for few days as well this product and yesterday I tried this again without rogaine. Same thing with only one pill. In the middle of the night I woke up to tachycardia which i haven't had for almost a year and never when sleeping. Not gonna touch this ever again. Shame but already ordered some Kelp caps without L-Tyrosine. Hope that suits me better.

bonne energie

Posted by 5579788473967143972 on Feb 15, 2015

bonne energie car la thyroide aide a l'energie si elle est bien nourrie

thyroid energy

Posted by 4914266018185516441 on Feb 05, 2015

well I can't say if they are working or not as I still feel the same and still sensitive to heat!! I just read an article about retailers selling fake supplements, so now I'm wondering who else is doing the same. it seems everything I have tried through the years didn't seem to really help much. I really don't know if I will order more or try something else.

Very good!

Posted by Harpocrates on Jul 16, 2014

Be patient. Take it a little at a time. Over time with tweaks in lifestyle, will frrl more energy. Be patient.

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I bought this for my daughter-in-law who was suffering from post-natal thyroid disorder, and together with Thyroplex she has been able to come off thyroxine and feels great.

Love the product

Posted by 4824694621930363584 on Feb 01, 2014

First time I've felt better in years

think they help

Posted by bbchris on Nov 28, 2013

I have a sluggish thyroid and these are one of the supplements I take. Think they boost my thryoid

Thank goodness for these capsules!!

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Oct 09, 2013

Getting into the day used to be a struggle....but these caps have made the difference! :)