Bit concerned for long term use

Posted by 4985733775458247132 on Apr 28, 2016

In 10 mins boosts low energy- I take only half dose. Got my thyroid tested recently and results were very normal- cannot figure out why this supplement works so well for my energy given my thyroid is functional... I am almost vegetarian and other vitamins and herbs Contained here I use with other supplements, except l-tyrosine! L-tyrosine is neuro-transmitter used as "nootropic" and long term supplementation is not advisable! This is the ONLY supplement that sorts my peri menopausal very low energy and am sure it is because of tyrosine... Even eggs help just half way, trying not to use this every day....

gives me energy for the day

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Apr 08, 2016

I pop one when I need an extra boost of energy. Seems to work well and keeps me going for the day without the jitters that other energy supplement sometimes give me.

Not Much

Posted by 5637810594681864926 on Apr 07, 2016

Not much doing for me :(

Have not used very long

Posted by Reviewer2932842 on Apr 04, 2016

Experimenting to see if it helps. I just started and I have nothing much to say on it so far.

5 star

Posted by 4800649671725276652 on Mar 13, 2016

great

No sirvio para lo que necesitaba

Posted by tamybl on Dec 23, 2015

No pongo en duda que es bueno, simplemente me equivoque ya que buscaba algo para el Hipotiroidismo.

Energie

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Dec 22, 2015

M'aide à ne pas m'effondrer, car j'ai un légère hypothyroïdie.

Not the right product for me

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Dec 12, 2015

This didn't affect me well and clearly was not the right product for me.

?

Posted by 5360844470663083132 on Dec 02, 2015

Bought this item for the first time and was excited to receive it in the mail because like some of us, I'm one of the few who suffer from hypothyroidism and have been suffering with this disorder since I was 16 years old. Like the common symptoms of hypothyroidism, I would feel sluggish - mostly in the mornings and have low energy throughout the day. Before buying this though, I have read some miracle stories. I'm glad for everyone that this item has helped, but I'm wondering if I would have had to take it for more than a specific time frame? I had only taken it for 2 days and didn't feel an energy boost nor did I feel any mood lifts. It was worth a try :) Glad it's working out for most of you ! <3

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR HYPOTHYROID

Posted by InformedMom on Nov 05, 2015

I have been able to reverse all my symptoms of hypothyroid with Thyroid Energy. I was diagnosed hypo through my doctor. I had very low energy, cold hands and feet, over emotional, overwhelmed easily, couldn't focus and wasn't feeling like me. After taking this for 2 weeks, I began to feel like the dark cloud was being lifted. This product has been a lifesaver. Don't forget to support your adrenals with a quality Adreanal Cortex. Most of the time, before treating the thyroid, you should support the adrenals.