Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health and fitness goals, this is a good addition to every supplement stack.

Excellent Vit C

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Sep 16, 2014

An excellent source of Vitamin C at a great price. I believe this product is slightly better than the C-500 Now foods offer.

highly recommended

Posted by wicked72 on Apr 28, 2014

One of the best "vitamin C" I have ever tried. Recommended to anyone even if the price is a bit higher, but this is a different dimension than the "traditional" Vitamin C?

Exellent value on a whole food source of C

Posted by NBPT100 on Feb 05, 2014

Much has been written here on the benefits of this product and I agree with much of it. I have been using Vitamin C for over 25 years in different forms. From my personal experience I totally believe that the benefit of a Whole food vitamin is superior to isolated synthetic vitamins. I have also found from experience, when you get your vitamins from whole food sources you don't need to take huge amounts to get the same benefit as you would with a synthetic. I use to take 3-5grams of Ascorbic acid a day. Usually multi-dosing through out the day. Most ascorbic acid today is manufactured from Corn. Mostly GMO corn. Why would you even want to consider taking that? With a whole food source you are getting all of the other constituents (like the bio flavonoids) that work synergistically with that vitamin. This is the way your body was designed to absorb nutrition. To me, this seems very logical. You would not put diesel fuel in your sports car? Put in your body the fuel it was designed to run on. I take two caps of these a day. One with Breakfast and one with either lunch or dinner. When I am feeling run down I will double my dose and maybe add some additional B-vitamins. I do feel a difference. Much more than when I was taking synthetic C in much higher amounts. This is a great product, however,I am only giving this 4 stars vs. 5 because I am disappointed NOW does not offer this in a bulk powder form and allow folks a greater savings. I find more and more people on fixed incomes are not taking important supplements or are substituting cheaper multi-vitamins. If you found this review helpful, kindly indicate that by clicking on the Yes Button. Also, visit my iherb Home page to see many more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

A good C vitamin.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

It's a nice natural C with all the absorbable natural forms of C. I will continue to take. Thank you iHerb

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Dec 18, 2013

I constantly reorder it, mostly for my elderly mother as it`s natural, non acidic, of a balanced dosage and composition.

Excellent

Posted by 5234264426016380129 on Sep 03, 2013

Great service!

Best Vitamin-C EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Vitamin-C brand himself. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good vitamin C

Posted by alanng on Aug 08, 2013

I only tried 1 bottle of this and can't say I felt any difference. I do think it's a good product but considering vitamin C is pretty prevalent in my diet (guavas, dragon fruits, cantaloupes, oranges, chestnuts, etc), I'll be saving my cash for something else!

Good

Posted by 4899566876322147500 on Jul 09, 2013

Good product