Great Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer1098400 on Sep 28, 2008

I have a job where the deadline pressures are unbelievable. And with difficulties in my personal life, the emotional strain has almost been too much. My mood swings and anxiety were getting out of control but with True Calm I'm able to ease into any situation. I take 2 caps about every 4 hours on stressful days to keep calm and focused. It really works!

calms my nerves

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on Jul 27, 2009

I've been on xanax for over 30 years and I really have to say this product is allowing me to taper off. Just the right amount of everything to calm my nervous system down...great!

True Calm, Now

Posted by Reviewer2854980 on Jun 09, 2011

True Calm is absolutely amazing! I have wanted to be free of prescription anxiety medication for years, but thought it would never be possible for me. However, within ten minutes of taking a capsule of True Calm, I felt more "Truly Calm" than I ever have taking any anxiety medication. I was able to begin withdrawing immediately. Because of the dangers of sudden withdrawal, especially seizure, I am cutting back gradually, but I take my prescription med for that reason only - I don't miss it at all. I am already taking less than half the dosage I used before receiving True Calm. I can travel without worry about refilling prescriptions away from home, and best of all, besides feeling calm, I feel happy, energetic, optimistic and never have that drugged feeling. This is the best supplement I have ever tried - I wish everyone who is bound to chemical medication could experience this freedom.

Cures PMS issues

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008

I have terrible issues with PMS. As I've gotten older (I'm 43 now), it has intensified. (UNFORTUNATELY!) True Calm seems to help me stay on a more even keel. Can't ask for more than that.

True calm is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1042577 on Mar 22, 2009

I started developing a facial flushing problem following an allergic reaction to hotel sheets (see GABA review). After 3 months I really did not have relief from anything. I came across an internet article about the ingredients like those found in True Calm and was very happy to find iHerb carried such a product. I take 1 cap/12 hours and it is fantastic. I no longer need to wear heavy make-up, this has increased my libido (interesting) and decreased the frequency of hormonally-triggered migraines. Also suppresses my appetite. All terrific things. iHerb service is outstanding as always!

Helps tremendously

Posted by Reviewer2172676 on Nov 05, 2010

This has helped my severe anxiety. I'm no longer anxious or stressed EVER. This is a true miracle. I'm now giving it to my fiance who is always stressed. It works immediately for me. I only need one. It does keep me up at night, but I still give it five stars. I'll just have to take it really early in the morning.

Wonderful for occasional stress

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Oct 10, 2010

I use these once in a great while when I've had a horrible day. I take it right before bed and I swear it knocks me out. I am very sensitive to drugs so it's easy to knock me out with something mild (LOL) and I don't drink alcohol, for example, for the same reasons. So one pill is enough and only for stressful reasons. Recently my spouse went through an unexpected quadruple bypass surgery in July and I was a silent basket case trying to help him through it. Then they gave him a drug to where he lost his memory for five days in ICU. Had I not had these pills, I am the type to sit up all night worrying and angry over what was happening. These pills knocked me out with very little if any side effects so I could embrace the next day and keep my wits about me. Things worked out just fine for my spouse thank goodness. I am grateful to have these around and my spouse has used them on occasion when he came home from recovery and he found his chest was sore (they break your bones in your chest to get to your heart). These pills helped him to sleep the first month or so when he was really uncomfortable. I think they are terrific!

Helps me fall asleep fast!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on May 28, 2008

I use this when I want to fall asleep quickly - works very well!

That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

This works amazingly well!

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Aug 26, 2009

I take one of these (not every night) and get a great night's sleep and feel very well rested;much better than ambien!