July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 180 Softgels

Good product spoiled

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Sep 03, 2008

I've been buying this for quite some time, but I just received my newest shipment today and it will be the last. For the second time, some of the capsules have broken in the bottle, covering all the others with oil and leaving a bad taste and smell. Buy at your own risk.

This Product Smells!

Posted by Reviewer2861386 on Jul 25, 2008

This product is disgusting and I am going to return it. The pills are supposed to be coated and not smell. They smell heavily of fish and the odor sticks to your fingers. I put them in a pill box with other supplements and the pill box now smells. Also, they left an oily residue on my fingers and in the pill box. I would give it zero stars if I could.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2627564 on Jan 21, 2009

I love the enteric coating because it doesnt give you any fish taste after you take them. Also i like that i can get more omega 3 without having to take so many pills.

Amazing fish oil product

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 10, 2010

There are a lot of fish oil products out there but in my opinion this is the best. After just a few weeks of taking it I have more energy, my skin is clear, my knees don't hurt as much and I just feel completely renewed. This brand was recommend by a lot of people and so far I can't say enough good about them, they obviously take quality very seriously. I will continue to use their line and Iherb.com for the wonderful prices, thank you

Cholesterol free with all the good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3336343 on Feb 01, 2010

It took me a long time to find what this product offers. My wife can't tolerate the fishy taste, so this enteric coated softgel works for her. The distillation process removes unwanted compounds and it has the two most important Omega-3 components - EPA and DHA. We've been very happy with it.