Works great for sleep.

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Apr 11, 2016

I take two capsules nightly and they definitely get the job done. I don't feel groggy upon wakening. Great value and on my reorder list every month!

Great product, fast shipping!

Posted by 5171905546835619228 on Apr 05, 2016

This product is a really good one. im using it for anxiety and sleeping problems along with melatonin which seem to knock me out after 30 mins. my anxiety is mostly irritability towards those who are close to me and i manage to feel "normal" towards others and not "hold grudges" for stupid things others have done. All in all, this product is awesome for anxiety and sleeping problems. i really recommend it. i have not tested other brands but this NOW brand is a great bang for the buck.

Smelly

Posted by 4874087984557966969 on Mar 21, 2016

The pill very smelly and nothing fantastic.

Better quality of sleep

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Feb 24, 2016

These pills do stink so I hold my breath when taking them. On the other hand, they help me to relax during sleep so improving the quality of sleep. I finally get the rest I need when I have a demanding day ahead of me.

Great product! Worked well for me.

Posted by Shamnath on Jan 22, 2016

I suffer from lower back pain and chronic insomnia. This product works very well for me. I usually take more since I am suffering from chronic insomnia. I combine it with Gabapentim. Valerian Root is safe since it is purely herbal. Thumbs up for this great product at such a great price. Am placing order now for my second bottle...

great quality

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Dec 29, 2015

this is an excellent product and great value.

Best

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

Best valerain on market, non filters, be carefull with long term taking, similar like melatonin, it can cause addiction, so that you cant sleep it without it, also valerian turn on cytochrome P450 in liver, so long term taking and in combination with similar meds is to heavy for liver.

Good, plentiful source of valerian

Posted by 5148586956047890508 on Dec 13, 2015

This product does its job. The capsule is a transparent film containing dark-green valerian powder. I take it with melatonin to help me get sleep, and it's working the magic. One capsule is normally enough for me, meaning this large bottle can last for about a year!

Zzzzz

Posted by 4996745565832972597 on Dec 11, 2015

Works great very strong and smelly. Better then the last few brands. Good stuff

helps me to fall to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 03, 2015

if I have trouble sleeping I just take 1 or 2 of these and in no time I'm asleep. It's a godsend.