Great

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

I love these vitamin C crystals for Liposoming. Potent product.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Apr 26, 2016

i used this to add to drinks as well as on skin. it gave me a flush on my facial skin. not sure what that meant. but i did feel like i received a bit of energy boost when i took it internally. so something must be right with it. i have not compared this to any other Vit c products out there. This was my first time trying and did not know what to expect. i'd say it seems ok so far. i did feel a difference. i'm going to take it more consistently to observe any other changes. Be careful not to take too much. It will have you running to the bathroom!

Great Value - love this product

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Apr 24, 2016

I really need vitamin C due to various health conditions however, this one is not great. It dissolves relatively easily in water with a good stir for a minute or so, and the taste is ok but I find it often seems to cause me stomach issues. If I try to spread drinking it throughout the day and keep diluting it with extra water - that seems to help. But I never know if I will get the stomach pain and lots of BM's for sure or not. I am going to try Thorne Buffered Vitamin C as this is similar and I think might be better. I need the magnesium and calcium which it contains anyway. Plus Thorne is a higher quality brand, although NOW is ok.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3064782 on Apr 08, 2016

I feel any sickness comming on and i have a tea spoon of Vit C, i add a half of baking soda with mine, my tummy does not like it by itself...

Bitter taste but easy to dissolve!

Posted by 5433066416191190378 on Apr 07, 2016

Using this for overall health!

lk

Posted by 4989627987833143073 on Apr 04, 2016

Great bang for the buck, strong sour taste as it should be. The downside is that this might damage your teeth enamel, so capsule form would be better if that is a consider.

วิตามินซีผง

Posted by 5611812908089257002 on Mar 31, 2016

ผสมกับน้ำมะเขือเทศบ้าง น้ำส้มบ้าง ถือว่าดูดซึมได้ดี แต่ต้องทานเลยหลังจากรับประทานอาหารเสร็จ เพราะเคยเว้นช่วงไปหลังจากรับประทานอาหารเสร็จ สัก10 นาทีรู้สึกระคายเคืองกระเพาะ

MISLEADING !! GMO AND FROM CHINA!!

Posted by 4699140698336411087 on Mar 25, 2016

Why does it say on the bottle I purchased Non GMO . From what I've read of the reviews it IS .... not only that but I also read from the Reviews ITS FROM CHINA !! Isn't it illegal to do this !! I'm not happy at all as I'm going to have to throw the bottle in the rubbish !!!!

Superhappy for this!

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Mar 16, 2016

Tastes good and works good! I am superhappy!

Great price for a great product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

This is a very nice amount of Vitamin C crystals for a great price. I've taken this daily for more than a year and since then I've been sick only once. Vitamin C is also supposed to be great for anti-aging purposes, just remember to take it more than just once a day, because the body processes it in only 8 hours time! Don't worry about taking too much either, as there is absolutely no harm to Vitamin C. The only side effect if you were to consume 10x the normal dose would be loose bowels, but an interesting fact, if you are genuinely sick already, you can take a HUGE dose of vitamin C, I'm talking about 10-50g, without any side effects, because it all goes toward helping your immune system.