Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Calcium Levels up 50%

Posted by Reviewer2783382 on Aug 01, 2010

After 42 years of Hypocalcimia my levels are finally in the normal range since I began on this vitamin. This is after a lifetime of taking mega doses of the pharmaceutical vitamin D which does not work nearly as well.

Great tine capsule with high potency

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Jun 19, 2010

My doctor wanted me on a high potency D3 because my test turned out low. I was really dreading another huge pill or many small ones until I found this tiny little wonder. Got my D3 up to where it should be without the agony of lots of pills.

5000 x D

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Feb 24, 2010

I have been using Now foods for a few years now and my blood tests always come back with my Vitamin D levels right in the middle of the perfect range,

D3

Posted by Reviewer1626520 on Apr 16, 2010

After one week on 1o,ooo units a day I am sleeping much better. I have increaced to 15,000 a day and wait for the results. My daughter is taking 50,000 units for 30 days and has shown much improvement in both her pain and sleeping.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I noticed a difference in the way I felt just a few short days after taking these! I get practically NO sun, especially in the winter, and the deficiency was very noticeable! Sluggish feeling all day, worse in the evening & night. Head feeling full, light headedness, discomfort, depression. After taking just one of these per day I noticed a huge difference! I feel way better, happier, more energy. I will never stop taking these babies! And the tiny capsule size is a huge plus! I highly recommend these to everyone on this planet.