An excellent diuretic. Comparable with prescription diuretics.

Posted by Reviewer2954651 on Dec 04, 2010

It works in less than an hour to shrink the area below your jawline and remove almost all excess water. It also reduces water rentention in the lower backside areas in the same amount of time. A great product! Take 2 capsules one hour before meals, in my opinion.

Almost as good as taking a prescription drug

Posted by Reviewer1195136 on Jun 25, 2008

Unlike with other herbal diuretics, I can really tell the difference with this one, and I don't have to worry about losing potassium. Very good brand.

finally

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Sep 27, 2009

I have tried every diuretic there is & this is the absolute best one I've used - works very well

real relief!

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Feb 11, 2010

Love this product. I was on Lasix every day - and this product is milder, but works too. I'm very happy to give my kidneys a break from the drug!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2961102 on Apr 21, 2010

This is really a great tool for me whenever I felt that my body is swollen I will take 2 of this and the water will be released slowly and comfortably. Liked it very much & will definately buy again.

Now Foods, Water Out, Herbal Diuretic, 100

Posted by Reviewer2083842 on Feb 13, 2009

My husband and I find that our BP goes down a few points when we take this product twice daily.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 01, 2009

I noticed right away how this relieved bloating. I won't be without it.

Natural Relief

Posted by Reviewer2585215 on Feb 12, 2010

This product was exactly what I needed to get rid of excess bloating and sluggishness I knew was from water retention. Nothing else seemed to help and I trust natural remedies because when used as recommended they are gentle to the system but do the job they are meant to do. Thanks iHerb!

Now Foods, Water Out, Herbal Diuretic, 100 VCaps

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 22, 2008

Works, but only if you take 4 capsules at one time.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2203027 on Aug 20, 2010

works well and is convienient to use. i ahve mild HBP and it works for me. I sometimes stray from my low salt regimen and this is a life saver for eating out.