Very effective to me

Posted by Reviewer1667319 on Jun 30, 2009

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Usefull

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Aug 25, 2010

Great for baking, but also in smoothies.

Beware!!

Posted by Reviewer1090297 on Mar 12, 2008

Nice textures of husk but Some sand or dust included.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3223774 on Mar 01, 2016

I have been using this product for many years but on the last order, the label is different. It might be that Now foods have changed their label. Unfortunately, the Whole Psyllium is has a very bad smell in it. I do not think it is fresh and could not use it. Very disappointed with this

sand or dust included

Posted by 4819104399149135226 on Mar 24, 2013

Nice textures of husk but Some sand or dust included,are not suitable for GMP product.

Sand in side

Posted by 4649034027884685369 on Apr 10, 2013

Eating sand

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by Reviewer2820789 on Nov 27, 2007

I've been using this product for several years now for my dogs. Psyllium husk was recommended by my vet. I've been very satisfied with it.

Not 100 percent but OK for price.

Posted by Reviewer1482168 on Apr 26, 2009

Not quite as good as 100 percent Whole Psyllium Husks but for the price it will do.

Whole Husks are better

Posted by Reviewer2586786 on May 15, 2009

Whole husks are the way to go! More effective and easier to swallow than the "powdered" version. Excellent pricing and find Now to always offer quality products.

NOW Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on Jun 03, 2009

Top quality and very fresh.