구형이 왔어요..ㅠㅠ

Posted by 4694057249633194692 on Apr 27, 2015

저번에 주문했을때는 신형이 와서 구형이 올거라곤 생각도 못했는데 구형이 왔어요..ㅠㅠ 신형은 이거보다 덜 맵고 상쾌하고 용기도 이뿐데.. 구형은 아주 맵고 뚜껑도 불편하고.. 정말 별로예요..ㅠㅠ

Cleans well, no mouth-burn after rinsing, aftertaste leaves something to be desired

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I like the ingredients used in this product. I use this after brushing with Now Foods Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint. It doesn't burn my mouth after rinsing, and leaves my breath fresh and clean. However, the aftertaste is chemical-esque and lingers for quite awhile - hence one star deducted.

Pas mal

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

légèrement sucré au goût.... ce que je n'attends pas de ce genre de produit.

totally recommend it

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Oct 23, 2014

I've been using it for years and would totally recommend. Leaves my mouth feeling clean, I like this taste, and it has totally natural ingredients which is all I will use.

Nice

Posted by 5332859073531503555 on Jun 28, 2014

What a nice product,i dont purchase commercial type mouthwash i use now's toothpaste with the mouthwash great taste ordered another right away

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Mouthwash, Refreshmint, Natural and Fluoride Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 5397505596935428908 on May 13, 2014

Very refreshing! Not very sweet, excellent.

Never using anything with Xylitol again!

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

When I first started using this mouthwash with the matching Xli-White toothpaste, I thought it was OK. The mouthwash tasted pretty bad though. Then I started developing lock jaw (TMJD) and it turned out it was a reaction to the Xylitol which is the main ingredient. I had to stop using this toothpaste/mouthwash immediately and my lock jaw symptoms have stopped. I'm just glad I discovered it before it developed to far. So basically I have a pretty full tube of toothpaste and bottle of mouthwash that I am going to have to throw away, what a waste...

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1867804 on Mar 25, 2014

It tastes fresh, is fluoride free and helps keep my mouth clean. I use it every day and will reorder. Xylitol has been proved to kill the harmful bacteria.

Likte den

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Den var bra :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Dec 16, 2013

seems to work s advertised