Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Mouthwash, Refreshmint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511087 on Nov 30, 2007

but KEEP FAR AWAY FROM PETS...DEADLY...TO THEM LIKE ANTI-FREEZE

An excellent product for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1441800 on Apr 19, 2010

This is an excellent product to use for periodontal (gum) health. Last year during a regular visit to my periodontist, the hygienist measured a pocket depth of 6 mm on one of my teeth. Everyone was upset and immediately suggested that I needed a root canal for that tooth. I resisted this, but on my regular vist to my dentist 3 months later, he also measured a 6-mm pocket depth and almost demanded that I have a root canal. I emphatically told him NO! This was the first of June 2009. When I got home I went to the iHerb.com web site and searched on Xylitol -- and that's where I found Now Foods Xyliwhite Mouthwash. My order arrived the following week, I started using it regularly, 2-3 times a day. And when I visited my periodontist in September they measure a pocket depth of 3 mm at the very same location that had been 6 mm. My only comment was "Isn't that interesting!" Since then my pocket depths are consistently 2 and 3 mm. I repeat: this is an excellent product.

Non refreshmint

Posted by Reviewer2589482 on Nov 15, 2011

This "refreshmint" was my first trial of Xyliwhite mouthwash. It tastes worse than any medicine I have ever tasted. I have since tried the Xyliwhite cinnamon mouthwash and it is much much better.

This is the one

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 20, 2007

I recently tried this mouthwash and I'm switching from Aubrey Organics Mint to Xyliwhite. I have trouble with post nasal drip and a quick gargle with Xyliwhite cleans everything out. Wonderful stuff.

super!

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Feb 15, 2008

My teeth have been damaged from teeth grinding and a year long apple cider vinegar. I felt my teeth getting weak and sensitive. Since I started with xyliwhite, my the sensitivity and weak feeling is gone. You have to use it right after every time you eat. I wish Now will provide a measuring cup and larger size. I finished my first bottle in 2 weeks.