Now Foods, Zinc, 50 mg, 250 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

not so sure...

Posted by Reviewer2306170 on Apr 26, 2010

I have been taking zinc for a while now, but a quarter of the way through this bottle, I realized these tablets were making me nauseous. Im not sure if the amount was too much for me to handle. I will try a lower dosage.

too much

Posted by 5639899895433923645 on Sep 19, 2012

I find 50mg way too much for one pill. when I was taking it I noticed that after 1-2 hours I hot headache and nausea, and eventually realized that it is from the overdose of zinc! now I have been cutting pills to 4, only then you get your daily value good. but for this price, good amount, will probably use it for years.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Feb 28, 2012

Does not seem to absorb well and dosage is too small. 100 mg would be preferred.

unsure, trying first time

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Jan 31, 2008

just tried for first time. Nothing negative at this point. Now product prices keepp me satisfied.