Too much zinc in a capsule.

Posted by 5534341647035384644 on Sep 22, 2015

First capsule gave me terrible headache. Since then I'm taking it with magnesium. The amount of Zinc in these capsules 50 mg it's a bit too much. I sugest to open the capsule and spread the powder half of the capsule in top of your food. I wish there was a 25mg version of this.

Fillers

Posted by bpopplewell on Feb 03, 2016

Good overall product. I like the fact that there is 50mg per cap and did help my kids who have pyroluria? However, can no longer use as Now uses rice flour as a filler, which we can not take, being a grain, thus a carbohydrate, and is unable to be taken on starch free candida diet. More understanding is required by companies making their products, if they would like more people to buy. There are a lot more people going on grain free paleo diets also. There is no indicator that the rice used is GMO free either.

Good zinc; need to have copper also

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 05, 2014

I was taking this for eczema and it seemed to help some. Then I switched to a zinc formula with copper, which made a much bigger difference. It probably was due to an imbalance I had in minerals.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Dec 20, 2007

lots of folks say take zinc for cold prevention. havent gotten sick since i started, but then i tak a lot of supplements.

How do you rate a supplement?

Posted by Reviewer2067586 on Jul 02, 2013

My zinc levels went up, I can't feel much difference in my self, but it must mean that this is a good product and i keep buying it.

Effective, but bottle is questionable

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 06, 2009

The zinc itself seems quite effective, but the repeated opening and closing of the bottle over time seems cause small pieces of purple plastic to mix in with the remaining zinc tablets. For this reason, I'd suggest using zinc that comes in a different type of bottle.

zinc

Posted by SicknessToHealth on Oct 17, 2007

I find that zinc piconlinate is the ideal zinc supplement for me.

can no say

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Oct 07, 2011

most off the time you will not feel any affects from supplements like zinc or vitamins but they can protect the body in certain ways. I take it because it might help with my flagging sex drive but I dont feel anything as yet,

ok

Posted by Reviewer2718540 on Sep 25, 2013

fine

For the skin

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jan 02, 2014

I ordered this for my overall skin condition. I already have very good skin and don't see a difference. But, I do have the idea that if I have a blemmish where ever on my body, it heals better when I take the zinc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »