Love, love this!

Posted by naturellen on Jan 09, 2011

The coconut & papaya body wash is amazingly moisturizing. It lathers up very easily and a little goes a long way. The scent is wonderfully exotic, the papaya scent is strong and the coconut does not really smell at all. This body wash is also great for hair washing as it is sulfate free and very gentle. This is my absolute favorite of all the Nubian Heritage scents!

absolutely delicous smell. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Absolutely wonderfull product! Leaves skin soft ans silky, like after using some light moisturiser, very concentrated and will last for ages. And the SMELL! I bought it few times already as presents for my friends and everyone loves it. Actually a friend of mine used in the swimming pool once, and everyone was asking him what the smell was and where they could buy it.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

so great body wash, we like it very much and can reccomend it

اول مره كان كويس ثاني مره مو مره I do not recommend ordering this during summer

Posted by Dietitian-lulu on Sep 07, 2015

اول مره طلبته حبيناه مره لكن ثاني مره طلبته بالصيف والطلبية طولت شوي فاحس تأثرت بالجو ريحته ما كانت حلوه First order was good and we liked the smell and everything 2nd time it did not smell good may be becouse of the hot weather and the shippment had take more time.

good smell body wash

Posted by 4761569543138164929 on Aug 01, 2013

very good smell, and all the ingredients are nature, Highly recommend it! and i will buy it again and again.

Nubian Heritage, Body Wash, Coconut & Papaya

Posted by 4796195649015867734 on May 03, 2012

Smells amazing, lathers well, doesn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. An amazing product!

best not only for body but hair health !!!

Posted by 5334491425854504619 on Jan 17, 2016

good job for thick hair !!!

Delicious tropical vacation stress-relief

Posted by Shenners on Dec 22, 2013

I take extra long showers with this whenever I'm in the mood for stress relief. This body wash smells decadently delicious and I just savor the shower. My skin really enjoys it

Cleans Well & Nice Smell

Posted by Reviewer2517489 on Dec 04, 2011

My family likes this. Not only does it smell good (vanilla) but it lathers well with small amount and gives good cleansing. I have since reorder and I wish it could come in bigger bottle.

Best Body Wash I've Tried!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jan 25, 2011

Nubian Heritage body wash leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, never dry or itchy. And the coconut & papaya with vanilla bean extract smells simply divine! I highly recommend this product and am planning to buy more soon.