Scent!

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

The scent of this cream is sultry and somewhat exotic, makes me feel like I'm somewhere in Africa or Morocco. The first ingredient is shea butter so it is pretty moisturizing and I also found that it does good job moisturizing my cuticle as well as my hands which is important. The skin soaks up the cream fast and there is no slippery feeling. Though the strange thing about consistency that it is not "creamy", it is rather mousse-like, it kind of turns into something more watery once on the skin. I prefer creamier products. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

Way to smelly.

Posted by Reviewer2516496 on Mar 13, 2013

I am really disappointed by this product. It claims to be completely natural with no added smell, but I have a hard time believing this. I put it on, and my hands still smelled 2 days later even after washing my hands thoroughly immediatly after I applied it since the smell was WAY to strong for my taste. I will not recommend this if you do not want to smell incredibly strong.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2639089 on Jun 30, 2011

One of the best hand cream I've tried!

Really good!!

Posted by Vanessasmom on Mar 03, 2012

Wonderfully rich, soothing & healing for dry hands. And the smell is divine..... :)

My new favorite handcream

Posted by Reviewer1562019 on Feb 13, 2012

This handcream is so rich and creamy, but does not leave your hands feeling greasy. I have been stopped by people wanting to know what scent I am wearing!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Nov 26, 2012

Love this so so much. Perfect honey smell. Smells so honey sweet, mysky, mysterious, sexy. And it moisturizers perfectly without any stickiness at all. I use the bar soap as well and love it as well.

Love it!!

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Oct 01, 2013

I have been using the Raw Shea butter hand creme of this range and love it for night time use... This one is great for day time use as it is slightly lighter and absorbs really well!! I am pretty fussy when it comes to hand cremes as I get very dry and damaged hands, but I love the Nubian Heritage range and so will definately be purchasing them again and recommending them to others!

Very good hand cream

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Smells wonderful, and does a good job on my dry hands!

quite good

Posted by 5260397499182678782 on Mar 02, 2014

Good consistency for a hand cream. Best used at night left on before bed.

Scent is a bit strong

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Sep 17, 2013

I like the texture of this hand cream; it feels quite moisturizing. The scent is a bit too strong for my liking, though. It's a pretty potent honey/vanilla smell. If that's what you like, you'll probably love this! I'm not too big a fan of honey, though, so that knocks one star off my rating.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »