Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap, With Neem Oil, 5 oz (141 g)

Normal

Posted by 5378067934144320550 on Jan 03, 2014

Lo mejor de este jabon es su tamaño y que dice tener todos sus ingredientes de origen vegetal. Su tamaño es más bien grandecito, sobre todo si lo comparas con otras marcas, por lo que su calidad-precio es buena. No se desgasata rápidamente para un uso diario. Su olor es suave y me recuerda a la manzana y forma poquita espuma (normal en este tipo de jabones naturales). Lo que menos me gusta es que deja la piel poco hidratada tras su uso. También lo probé en el cabello y no lo recomiendo, no hidrata. Creo que me gustaría más si llevara más proporción de aceites. Si has encontrado útil esta información puedes hacer click en "Sí"/"Yes", y esto ayudará a las personas de habla hispana que deseen comprar a encontrar valoraciones en español. Muchas gracias.

Deliciousness in this soap!

Posted by 5682292315656043236 on Oct 29, 2013

Im using this soap right after I go to Sauna. First of all, the smell is just delicious. I can't put my finger on the precise scent. It is not overpowering or pungent at all, it is just a mild pleasant scent. The size is huge compared to other soap I ordered. It lathers up really foamy and very rich, and It leaves my skin feeling soft- so supple that I need no moisturizer afterwards.. just incredible. I must say that once in a while I use this product also for my hair (particularly my scalp) since I have oily scalp and with this wintery-weather it gets very itchy, dry, and flaky- almost irritated. Ive tried dandruff shampoos but besides not being eco friendly, they make the matter worse. This soothes my scalp and cleanses it very well, but without making it dry like with castillian soap. Apparently the reason is the Neem oil, which for example, in Indian culture women use it for their scalp and hair to keeping it healthy and nice. Give a try to this wonderful soap! believe me you'll like it and if you can also use it once in a while in your scalp do it. The price was excellent for the amount of soap, and since I don't use it in a daily basis (1-2 times per week with Sauna) its going to last.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Dec 05, 2012

I think I have reviewed this product already. I'm using it since 2 month now, mainly for my face, I have combination skin. This soap is very gentle and cleans well at the same time. The most impressive thing is that it doesn't dry out the skin, which is quite uncommun for a bar. again 5 stars!!!

Nice-nice-nice!

Posted by Reviewer1484772 on Oct 18, 2011

Very soft and aromatic. I have no problem with my skin when I use it!

love Nubian

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Always happy with nubian products. This soap has a lovely clean smell, both for men and women.