LOVE this Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer3196557 on Mar 08, 2010

This wonderful lotion has become my absolute favorite. Its first ingredient is shea butter, (unlike water like most other lotions) followed by a list of organic oils and extracts. The difference shows on your skin. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long. I was prone to rashes and itchiness, which have all disappeared since I began using this lotion. Lovely natural fragrance and buttery consistency, I can't say enough good about this heavenly treat for your skin.

Great smell

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

I absolutly love this product. Really moisterizes perfectly.

Eh...

Posted by Reviewer1048245 on Aug 22, 2010

Love the consistency, slightly lighter & spreads more easily than the Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, which is a lot thicker, but the smell of this product is awful. I really wish they would adjust the scent of this formula b/c otherwise it is a great lotion!

Pleasant smell.

Posted by Aglasis on Nov 03, 2011

I like this lotion more than shea butter. It has pleasant smell of lemongrass, it's consistency like a gently mousse. My skin is soft and hydrated all day long.

Very good lotion

Posted by Reviewer3283926 on Sep 30, 2009

A good body lotion with anti-inflamatory ingredients. It absorbs into the skin very quickly leaving it nice and smooth.

Lovely fresh smell and creamy treat!

Posted by Reviewer2430373 on Jul 30, 2012

I have been looking for a good thick lotion for my feet and I think this is it. The smell is not very powerful but lightly citrus. Will buy again most definitely! Might want to try others in the range.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5419909805472778678 on Aug 29, 2013

I seriously think this is one of the best lotions I have ever tried, also for face. Stupid to buy all those expensive creams when you can have this. I bought the Hemp and Vetiver lotion at first and found it way too thick and oily, this is much lighter, just perfect. And has a delicious smell, fruity and not too strong.

Nubian Lemongrass & Tea Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Jan 19, 2010

Love this cream...super

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on May 18, 2010

NH has great stuff - everything is good

Pleasant Aroma

Posted by Reviewer1728361 on Aug 19, 2010

I like the citrusy scent. It's very soothing. It's also made with quality ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »