Delicious smelling soap

Posted by 5699130469703720630 on Apr 29, 2016

I love this soap, which has a subtle smell while using it, but does not linger on the body afterwards. That's what I wanted. It is an excellent soap, with a comfortable Dove-like shape, shea butter, and it rinses off easily. Overall, a wonderful soap for the shower.

A wonderful

Posted by 5384044952466878065 on Apr 17, 2016

A wonderful

Nubian-Heritage-Mango-Butter-Soap-Shea-Cocoa-Butters-Vitamin-C-5-oz-141-g/9445

Posted by 5086688451763668427 on Apr 15, 2016

haven't tried yet - but it smells wonderful

Great

Posted by 4854937806379153970 on Apr 11, 2016

Soft and nourishing

Good for my face

Posted by Nimazaki on Apr 03, 2016

I wash my face with this and now it looks nice and bright, and my skin feels sooo soft and fair!! I don't like the smell as much as The African Black Soap and Shea Butter With Lavender & Wildflowers Soap, but the effect is more important here~

Gorgeous soap

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Smells good enough to eat - this is a real treat for your skin. I really like the totally natural ingredients based on Certified organic Coconut or Palm oil and Shea Butter. Ethically Traded Ingredients, sustainably produced, no animal testing - top notch. Interestingly, Cocoa and Shea butters are known to reduce the degeneration of skin cells. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

mild, moisturising soap

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I used to hate how soap dried out my skin, but the Nubian Heritage soaps are amazing. We love the black soap, but this one is lovely too - creamy, sweet scented (nice soft smell, not too fruity or fake) and very moisturising.

Moisturising.

Posted by HolisticHealth on Feb 20, 2016

I think this is the most moisturising soap I have tried from Nubian Heritage. The feel of the soap is very creamy, and the scent is like candy. Nubian Heritage has quality ingredients in their soaps. Cleanses well.

Oh the smell

Posted by 5530758139539798127 on Feb 19, 2016

i loooove it the smell the benefit of it on my skin very lovely i will order it again ..

Nice scent

Posted by SpeakOut on Feb 15, 2016

The smell is really nice and tasty, like pie with mango and lemon. Skin after use is soft without drying effect. Good big soap bar.