Indispensable

Posted by 4695834315840860329 on Oct 26, 2016

We switched from regular sugar to this and it has made our life way easier. It lasted for about 6 months! I'm getting a new one now.

No after taste

Posted by Reviewer2162837 on Mar 27, 2010

I have a pinch of this every morning in my oatmeal. I have never tasted an aftertaste. I do taste a bitterness when I use in my coffee, but the oatmeal is quite enjoyable, and I feel its much safer using this product instead of the artificial sweetners in the supermarket. I highly recommend this sweetner. Will continue to try to get in the habit of using in my coffee.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2173206 on Mar 15, 2011

Tastes good and natural enough. No bad aftertaste at all!

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2235425 on Oct 31, 2010

Good product. Need a larger size please.

NuNaturals Powdered Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2245118 on Jan 24, 2011

I use Stevia because it is a natural substitute for sugar, I get the sugar taste without the side effects of sugar or artificial sweeteners. I use NuNaturals powdered form because it is the nicest Stevia I have found.

Strong and no aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer2299393 on Apr 27, 2013

I`ve used tones of NOW stevia, then Sweetleaf,Wisdom Natural and some other outside brands and this is the only one I`ve found with no aftertaste. At last I found something that does not spoil my coffee

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Jan 22, 2008

This has more of the texture and consistency of real sugar (but you use much less, of course). I even sprinkle it on my grapefruit. No bitter taste. Dissolves very well in liquids.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2349351 on Sep 01, 2012

Easy to use and to get the perfect amount with it's rotateable lid. The Stevia is great as always!

Should be called - NuStevia NoCreepy Taste Blend! :)

Posted by Reviewer2350379 on Jun 11, 2011

This is my Holy Grail stevia. I have tried many...MANY...stevias and this one, for me, tastes sweet.....without the 'ewwwwww' factor afterward. I even gave the regular NuStevia a whirl and did not like the flavor AND it contains maltodextrin. YUCK! The NoCarbs Blend is totally different. Just a pinch can go a long way in baked goods, sauces, hot and cold beverages...basically anything that needs sugar. These 3.5oz bottles are hard to find in the marketplace. Thanks iHerb.com for carrying this product and offering dynamic pricing!! You have just ensured yourself a lifetime customer!!!

love this "no carbs blend"

Posted by Reviewer2379861 on Jan 27, 2012

no aftertaste, and fast service from iherb!!