Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

still getting used to the taste of this one

Posted by shaishaimoon on Jan 29, 2016

I have one review to Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetener, 4 oz (115 g) in which also mentioned this NuNatural stevia 100 packets : i used to add agave to my coffee every morning. switch to stevia coz it's likely more healthier sweetner. for the first several times my coffee was tasted weird like chemicals but now the weird taste fades out and i'm feeling good with it. I also buy NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets for being used outside. this one tastes more weird & chemical if add one packet. if half, it's acceptable. of coz the coffee may have little bit sweet taste and even too light but better than weird. i'm still getting used to the packet one.

Great for everyday!

Posted by 5167780423278743459 on Jan 20, 2016

I love this one for all day!

In my purse always

Posted by Reviewer3133401 on Dec 13, 2015

When I drop by my favorite barista, pull a packet out of purse and ask that it be used. Often get questions, which I answer gladly. Never without it. Now my boyfriend is borrowing mine. Great product!

Perfect

Posted by 4842868611308491396 on Dec 11, 2015

My dad loves it!

not always the same quality

Posted by 4710526200701652936 on Nov 19, 2015

I buy one some months ago to try it was very nice i order again three and it was not good not sweet i will like to order again but one box per time is was not the same

It's the best one by far

Posted by Reviewer1663478 on Oct 13, 2015

I don't know why all of these other companies producing stevia products can't get close to NuNaturals, but they don't. I use this in my coffee every day and it just tastes the best and you only need one packet for a regular cup.

Perfect swetener

Posted by 5251605124606101012 on Sep 09, 2015

no strange afteraste, just sweet and nice

Mehr

Posted by 5239285122035289053 on Jun 07, 2015

will buy again

Nice

Posted by 5515745443558817047 on May 30, 2015

Just started using Stevia as a sugar replacement and quite impressed with this.