LOVE this NuStevia Stevia Powder!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

NuNaturals NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets provide the ultimate convenience. The packets make it very easy to take Stevia with you to work, restaurants, or other places where you may want to use NuStevia. The premeasured packets take the guesswork out of how much NuStevia to use. NuStevia White Stevia Extract Powder is highly concentrated and great for use in recipes or large batches of beverages.

White Stevia Powder - It is not bitter

Posted by Reviewer3120740 on Apr 28, 2011

The service and products are wonderful. I will order again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3121468 on Mar 21, 2012

Perfect sweetener. Packets are convenient to dosis. Excellent product!

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer3121763 on Dec 29, 2011

I use the 12 oz powder at home but find the packets are great for traveling. I keep them in my car and my wife usually has a few in her purse. Great natural sweetness for those of us who are sweetaholics. Natural goodness without the calories and no aftertaste. From my research, this product has been used around the world for years without any significant health issues. I highly recommend it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3132325 on Jan 19, 2010

will always use.

In my purse always

Posted by Reviewer3133401 on Dec 13, 2015

When I drop by my favorite barista, pull a packet out of purse and ask that it be used. Often get questions, which I answer gladly. Never without it. Now my boyfriend is borrowing mine. Great product!

nustevia

Posted by Reviewer3156596 on Aug 20, 2009

love this product. I have been on a diet for 9 months. lost 68 lbs. this product has helped.

finally no bitter after taste

Posted by Reviewer3157469 on Jun 17, 2010

i give this product a 5 star rating.great taste and no bitterness at all......purchase now you wont be disappointed...

I loooooooooooove it

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

I've been told that stevia has bitter aftertaste, but it doesn't. It challenges me that how much amount I should use when I bake, but the fact that I don't need to use sugar make me satisfied. I will recommend it to everyone who have problem using sugar.

NuStevia, White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer3162029 on May 02, 2012

I'm very pleased with this produce and will reorder soon.