This is my staple.

Posted by Reviewer2032548 on May 02, 2016

I love this stevia most!!! No bitterness, just pleasant sweetness...:-) I add this to almost everything. Love it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220822 on Apr 13, 2016

I love this stevia product. It has great sweetness with no after taste and you don't have to use much at all. I wish iHerb still offered it in a 5 lb bulk container.

12 oz. stevia

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

Good value. No bitter after taste.

Completely wondertful

Posted by Reviewer3133401 on Dec 13, 2015

I have been using NuStevia for the past six years. In the first year of using it lost 5 lbs. Use in coffee, tea and for some baking. Contacted the manufacturer asking what the leaves were washed in and they replied immediately with a firm response the leaves were only washed, and washed again in pure water, not chemicals. This is my go to! No grocery store "stevia" for me.

Easily digestible sweetener -- I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2223446 on Sep 28, 2015

Because of all the complaints about the maltodextrin content, have you ever tried a maltodextrin sweetener next to NuStevia? One, two three teaspons of Sucralose is not actually sweet! Reminds me of my friend who got upset that I used sugar-free jello in a desert! "It's not sweet" she exclaimed, and she was right. But, if you add just a bit of sugar to it, it's really really sweet. Same with stevia powder. Add a bit, and you come up with a sweetener that is much sweeter than the maltodextrin types. Also, other sweeteners may upset one's digestive system. So you also have that to consider. I have been using NuNatural Stevia Powder for more than a year. I order it in this large container about every 4 to 6 weeks, and I love it! And it IS sweet!

Very good

Posted by 5279467031932341254 on Mar 14, 2015

I can now enjoy my tea, coffee, etc very sweet, and without worry. There is no bitter aftertaste. I will definitely be ordering this product again.

Natural Sweetener With ZERO Calories! Great for Dieters.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this stevia is not bitter and has zero calories so this is a great item for dieters.

sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Feb 09, 2015

sweetness without the guilt!

Best Sweetner ever!

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Jan 04, 2015

Since using stevia, I no longer used Splenda! A great herb to sweeten your coffee or tea!

Nu Stevia Powder

Posted by 5535417286999030197 on Dec 09, 2014

I Have been buying this product for a while now through Iherb. Highly recommend, last for a long time, great value. I personally love the taste of stevia, I have had other brands in the past, but since a friend recommended this product to me, I haven't bought anything else since then. Definitely always reorder when Im running low. :-) I even switch some of my friends over to it!!