Beware: this product has been reformulated!

Posted by Reviewer1730440 on Jan 22, 2014

I have loved Nunaturals for years, and was terribly disappointed when I opened my new bag of 5 lb NuNaturals to find that you need 2-3 times as much of the stuff and it tastes awful, like the cheap bitter stevia we all avoid. Bait and switch NuNaturals! Shame on you. I'm now on the search for the best stevia on the market now that it's clearly not NuNaturals. Blech. Wish I didn't have to give it one star.

СТЕВИЯ

Posted by 5030276548692848928 on Jan 15, 2014

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

IHerb purchases!

Posted by Reviewer3224423 on Dec 31, 2013

I am always happy with my purchases from iHerb,...however, the 5 lb NuStevia is truly wonderful! I was afraid I'd not be able to order this product anymore,....but put my name on the list. Voila! I was able to get it again. I will be ordering more soon!!!

Terrible new product

Posted by Reviewer1996421 on Dec 28, 2013

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Sad this is not available (for now)

Posted by Reviewer3255313 on Dec 19, 2013

This is by far the best Stevia out there! No after taste.... but sadly it is not available & the price have been ridiculously driven up on the NuNaturals website! IHerb site has the best price thus far but is not available

NuStevia... 5 pounds

Posted by Reviewer1802121 on Nov 12, 2013

This is the 2nd time we have ordered from you. That says something by itself. Good product. Fair price. Excellent service. We'll be back again.,.. Thank you Sandy Sanford, San Diego Gems

Forced scarcity

Posted by Reviewer1510247 on Nov 02, 2013

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

Tastes Great

Posted by 5285421235203645474 on Jul 18, 2013

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

5 lb. NuStevia Power

Posted by Reviewer2127529 on Jun 04, 2013

Love it in coffee, on fresh fruit, and any way I can get it. I even use it to dry fruits.

Size

Posted by Reviewer2057169 on Feb 05, 2013

Like the bigger 5LB size. Do not need to order as often.