Product As Described

Posted by Reviewer2480721 on Mar 16, 2010

This product was exactly as described by iHerb, but at a fraction of the cost I pay at our local health food store. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing this particular product.

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1190659 on Mar 18, 2010

This is the most amazing product I've ever used. I discovered it in the smaller containers and was thrilled to see that it could be had in large quantity at such a great price. We use it in everything from tea and cereal to baked goods. Even the mother-in-law, who was hooked on Stevia, has switched without looking back. Get it today - it's the best!

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2259214 on Mar 20, 2010

The product is great and the ptice, too.

Best Price

Posted by Reviewer1951865 on Mar 20, 2010

This is the cheapest, good tasting stevia we have found. We use it at home and measure with a 1/4 teaspoon. It is easier than opening packets. ML This stevia is the best tasting we have found and This is the best price per ounce. We just measure by 1/4 teaspoon; at home it is easier than opening packets which are more expensive. ML

So glad to find this product in larger quantities

Posted by Reviewer2178641 on Mar 25, 2010

We have been buying this product in small quantities for months, so I was really pleased to see it offered in a 5 lb bag. It came quickly and was what we expected.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2611289 on Apr 01, 2010

A true money saver in volume!

My favorite stevia...

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Apr 02, 2010

Well, really I have two. Stevita and NuStevia. These products are so much sweeter than what I can find at the health food store and a little goes a long way. If you are new to using this product, cut down on the amount when using. It sweetens much more than regular store-bought stevia. A wonderful, tasteful product that has no aftertaste. Thanks to iherb for carrying it.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2242347 on Apr 04, 2010

The stevia is great. Cost was great. Shipping was easy. I'll be a repeat customer :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2342834 on Nov 02, 2009

Good price and brand

NuNaturals, Nustevia, white stevia powder, 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1475322 on Nov 09, 2009

I am using my first bag and love it and the price. I hope to buy it like this again when I need it. And when my son runs out will buy it for him too! Thanks