Best Tasting I've Found

Posted by Reviewer1301508 on Dec 26, 2011

The NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia is the best liquid Stevia I have used. It's my choice for life.

great product and price

Posted by Reviewer1773809 on Dec 26, 2011

This is a delicious, 100% healthful sweetener, and superior so far to the powder versions of stevia. The price is half what I would pay a my local shops though I'd love to keep my business local. Peace and good health to you!

The best stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1803281 on Dec 27, 2011

This is absolutely the best stevia I've tried--great taste, no aftertaste. A wonderful addition to a healthy lifestyle. Try the vanilla stevia, as well--you won't be disappointed!

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2430963 on Jan 01, 2012

Practical to use in coffees,cakes, waffles .Highly concentrated, and long lasting. I use it when I don't want vanilla taste, that there is in other similar products.

very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2229293 on Mar 11, 2012

You only need a tony drop in coffee and I think this will last a long time!

Helped Alot!!!

Posted by Reviewer1504692 on Mar 14, 2012

I needed something to help my Green Juice taste better and this product made that possible!!

Stevia

Posted by 5061420458963395283 on May 29, 2013

This is my first stevia..I use it mostly when baking cakes..I don\t feel any aftertaste in the cakes..Will buy it again..

excellent product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Excellent product, with no synthetic taste. I use it mostly in tea, but also in yogurt and for baking purposes.

great

Posted by 5017871831994118805 on Jun 25, 2013

love this!

Best Yet

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Jun 28, 2013

This is the best tasting stevia I have found to date. Others are too bitter for coffee. I can handle drinking this in my coffee. It takes a little getting used to but I am impressed with it.