Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

Never tried the old formulation

Posted by 5432964281261472604 on May 25, 2016

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1351793 on Sep 23, 2009

Used this product in a smoothy drink, tasted great

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3061764 on Feb 25, 2010

Delicious, carbohydrate-free sweetener, really nice for diabetics. I love the vanilla taste of this product!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on Apr 12, 2010

Vanilla flavour makes stevia even better.

Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2181478 on Aug 04, 2010

I had high expectations when i ordered this product, and I checked my mail box every day to see if it had arrived. And finally it came. I used Vanilla Stevia for waffles and caffe latte. The waffles turned out to taste very good, and so did te coffee. This is a brilliant product that I already have recomended to other people, and soon I will buy Stevia without any flavour. The only negative thing about Vanilla Stevia is that it could taste a bit like fake sweetening, like aspartam or sucralose. I noticed that if you put in too much it wouldn't taste good, but then it came to my mind that I'm not supposed to use a lot - and then the whole thing changed. Vanilla Stevia is brilliant.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2388818 on Aug 09, 2010

Tried this sweetner to see if I would like it better than the regular vanilla stevia which contains alcohol. It is good, but I prefer the original one as it has a stronger vanilla taste...

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3248907 on Aug 25, 2010

Very Good. i use it in Raw Chocolate

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2388340 on Oct 01, 2010

The whole family enjoys this alternative sweetener. We use it to sweeten plain Greek Yogurt and in place of sugar in many recipes.

Vanilla Stevia