NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1659846 on Nov 23, 2010

A great product. Supperior for coffee. A little dropper does the trick. An excellent alternative to other sweeteners. Priced right for mutiple bottles. great customer service and fast shipping.

Takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Nov 22, 2010

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 18, 2010

I was nervous to order this product as I have never used flavored stevia before, but it is great! Not bitter at all and has wonderful vanilla flavor. I use it in coffee, baking, and add it to sparkling water with a splash of milk for sugar free cream soda. I also use it in my daily Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktails" to help the ACV go down. Quite tasty actually. Will be reordering soon.

Love this stuff

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 16, 2010

As with the other NuNaturals stevia, this has no bitter aftertaste. I wouldn't mind a stronger vanilla flavour, but that's just being nit-picky!

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2287491 on Nov 08, 2010

Best online price EVER! Fast shipping and true to word.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets. It also has a true vanilla flavor. Great in coffee and tea.

Another great stevia extract from Nu Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Oct 04, 2010

I have used Nu Naturals alcohol-free stevia for years, and have introduced a lot of my friends to it. It sweetens well with no after-taste which the powdered forms can often produce. This vanilla flavored extract is a nice alternative to "old faithful" and adds interest to coffee and teas.

Love nunaturals Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1631954 on Sep 29, 2010

This is the best tasting sweetener. We love it & use it for MANY things.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3086214 on Sep 11, 2010

I never liked stevia until I tried this! No unpleasant aftertaste. I use it lots of different ways but most recently about 4 drops to give a delicious taste to plain (unsweetened) yogurt.

potent