So-so

Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Apr 07, 2016

It smell like plastic to me. Doesn't taste so good to me.

Perfect and not just for babies

Posted by Zahava on Jul 28, 2015

I bought a pack of these for my tiny very young puppy when weaning her and she loves them. I like the fact that the details give full information as to what is in the product and will purchase more just as a snack/treat for my puppy. My reckoning is that if a product is good enough for a human baby it is good enough for a weaning puppy.

Great snack

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

These are a hit in our house. The little one can't get enough, and they do not contain a bunch of chemicals like similar brands.

tasty

Posted by 5642305593935845454 on Jun 07, 2015

Not much to say, I am not the one eating it. but my baby loves it. cannot stop her from eating..

Only down side is non organic corn

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Mar 10, 2015

Apart from that this would be a winner. Tastes really yummy

My lil boo loves these!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

Perfect!

tasty!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Apr 23, 2014

my daughter absolutely LOVED these when we bought them for her a few months ago. she probably would have eaten the whole can if we didn't stop her! she unfortunately has been diagnosed with a dairy allergy and can no longer have these :( i wish they had some flavors that were dairy free!

Mild tasting, just right for baby's palate!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

My baby is 9 months old and just started to crawl. He can pick each piece up with his fist and take a bite into half. Then he'll shove the remaining half into his mouth. It's just the right size for babies that have not mastered finer finger picking skills yet. Mild taste of cheese, right amount of crunch without being too hard to bite. My baby likes this. Will try the other flavours! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Good and Healthy snack

Posted by 5549684661782233102 on Jan 05, 2014

Much much cheaper than i buy from local outlet in Hong Kong

Good

Posted by 5196530263842488073 on Dec 16, 2013

Very good for the baby