Good snack

Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016

Our daughter was not crazy about the taste of those but it's still a nice first snack for the little one

Baby LOVES the Sweet Potato Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the sweet potato taste in these puffs! Parents love that they are organic. The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag, glove compartment etc. Older kids like these too!

Great

Posted by 5197384559439054702 on Dec 07, 2014

Among all the brands of these type snacks, this is less sweet version. I prefer serve this for my girl as i think she wont get sweet tooth.

my kid likes them

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 22, 2014

These were the first puffs my kid ever tried and he liked them a lot. With them he learned how to pick up food from his tray and put it in his mouth.

My son like it very much, good!

Posted by 4954357752363484897 on Nov 16, 2014

My son like it very much, good!

Great on the go snack

Posted by 5305699137090276602 on Nov 02, 2014

My kids (1 and 3) both loves these, they are great to have in the car or handbag as a snack on the go, or as a lunchbox filler. I find them quite bland tasting personally but don't mind as I prefer this to super sweet or flavoured.

Great snack og treat between meals.

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Oct 22, 2014

My kids are 4 & 10 and they love these little things! Sweetened with fruit juice. Gluten-free!

too large

Posted by 4998494887049139756 on Oct 15, 2014

Can't eat too much for one time, or the throat can't bear. But when it open, you have to eat up asap. I think it is not a good package for a baby. hope can offer some smaller package, then the baby can eat up in one time.

Grandson loves these

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 21, 2014

I put them in his mouth as he can't grab this small of an item yet. He chews on them, but they disolve very quickly. He's thrilled to eat them.

tasty!