Absolutely delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

If you've waiting for Artisana Coconut Butter to make it to iHerb, wait no more - this is just like it! I love this stuff. It's got the lovely taste of coconut without as much fat as the oil. Don't get me wrong, I love the oil, but this stuff is great and has different applications. Put it in smoothies (or over smoothies to create a magic shell like effect), on top of oatmeal, on toast, as a 'frosting' for muffins, cookies, etc. It's delicious and healthy. Highly recommend.

Heaven on earth!

Posted by olofpersson on Nov 25, 2011

Sweet, creamy and wonderful! You're lucky if it lasts more then three days...

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Jan 15, 2011

For me, this spread, is fabulous! It has now taken the place of butter on bread and whatever I use a spread for. I have researched coconut oil and found out how healthy it is and it basically is all I use. Nutiva Manna MUST be warmed to soften or you will not be able to use it. A treat for me is a dark whole grain bread with this on it. Also I fry everything in Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, and this product after an easy meltdown is what I put on popcorn! My grandkids thank me because they think I put butter all over their popcorn, but it is this oil, DELICIOUS!

A new staple in my kitchen cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I ordered this because of the great reviews and because it seemed interesting, but at first I really didn't know what to do with it.. It's not easy to get out of the jar at the sort of room temperatures we have here in winter, but if I run hot water over the spoon first it helps. I've discovered that it's a good substitute for coconut milk when you can't be bothered to open a whole tin, adds a delicate coconut flavour to asian-style cooking, a nutrient and a flavour boost to my morning oatmeal. I'll be experimenting more with it.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on May 28, 2013

I'm addicted to coconut butter! I've tried every type that iherb stocks at this point and this is one of my faves along with the Artisana brand. Eat it by the spoonful from the jar or bake paleo goodies with it. Simply delicious. (The oil does tend to separate on top when you first get it so be sure to warm it and mix it all together.)

Delicious!

Posted by trynatural on Mar 03, 2015

i didn't know what to expect. Ordered because manna sounded promising. OMG. This is SO yummy. Creamy, full bodied, fragrant, just slightly sweet enough - satisfies all kinds of cravings. Love it straight out of the jar

super tasty

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Mar 05, 2015

Эта штука невероятно вкусна! Хранить просто на полке, не в холодильнике, тогда намазывается на что угодно очень легко. По вкусу как Рафаэлло, точь-в-точь, только по составу мана в миллион раз лучше - без сахара и всяких других вредных штук. This coconut spread is mega delicious! Came separated (oil on top, harder coconut pulp lower), but you only need to heat it in warm water and stir, then leave outside the fridge. It spreads perfectly and tastes like Raffaello but without all the sugar and other nasty stuff)

Good!

Posted by Karimam on Mar 12, 2015

I love it.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5178946060327207455 on Jun 07, 2015

I love this Coconut manna! <3 sooooo yummy! Great when you have a spoonful of virgin coconut oil and a spoonful of this at the sametime! Great! Highly recommend it!!

Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

This stuff rocks! I use it in beef sauces, curries, smoothies and even just mixed with almond butter and spread on a 90% dark chocolate bar! It really tastes delicious and melts in your mouth! try it! I can't keep enough of it in the house since my kids tasted it.