Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nutiva, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 fl oz (1.6 L)

Like This Coconut Oil The Best

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Jan 11, 2008

I've used other brands of organic, extra virgin coconut oil, but this brand has been my favorite for freshness and taste. The quality has been consistent with every jar. It tastes and smells delicious. We use it as a spread on toast, to cook with, to moisturize our skin, as a rub-in hair conditioner, for fungus on the toenails and behind the ears (it works better on toenail fungus than hydrogen peroxide or tea tree oil), and combine it with aloe vera gel to soothe and quickly heal minor wounds.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Feb 19, 2012

I've been using this product for 6 months now and i find it to be fantastic. I used deodorised coconut oil for cooking but i use this Extra Virgin in baking and i also use it on my body and as a deodorant. Not many people know that unrefined coconut oil makes a fantastic natural deodorant. Try it out :)

Best Value on iHerb, mild taste

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

This is the best value coconut oil I have found on iherb, and it has a nice mild taste. The containers are great, I reuse them for other things - so that is a bonus too!

LOOOOVE!

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013

This coconut oil tastes great. I've tasted some funky ones in the past and will stick with Nutiva. We take it by the spoonful, cook with it, condition our hair, moisturize our skin, etc. The stuff is awesome. I don't waste money on body lotion anymore, I just use coconut oil and a little goes a really long way. Much more economic, so much more pure, and less wasteful. Who knew you didn't need all those ingredients to make your skin look healthy?!

[코맨후기] 아진짜 최고!!

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

이만한 용량을 이만한 가격에 구입하는게 쉽지 않을것 같아요!! 정말 최고네요~ 쿠키도 만들어먹고, 닭가슴살 구워먹을때도 사용하고, 용도에 맞춰서 먹고또먹고~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 정말 편리한것 같아요~ i luv it!!!!