• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 22, 2016

nice flavor, is ok.

Zişan Anter

Posted by 5750792440841208400 on Apr 08, 2016

Thank you for your attendance to order Nutiva. I am very pleased with your customer service. Zişan Anter

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

nice one

Posted by 4899406456711171816 on Feb 12, 2016

Very good

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

good quality

the oil good and the price.

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Dec 06, 2015

but the taste not so good.

Amazing

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

Since I started reading about hemp oil, I wanted to try one. This product comes in perfect size, test good and was very useful. Will buy it again.

Great product

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 16, 2015

I use this oil both for cosmetic purposes and in food. It smells really good, is very tasty and great for salads. When used for skin care it doesn't clog pores and absorbs quickly. Excellent product!

Excellent product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Nov 05, 2015

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

Good for my skin

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.