10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, 16 oz (454 g)

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 16, 2014

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2521647 on Jul 26, 2010

Hemp is the best, most bioavailable protein available. DON'T EAT WHEY!

A quality organic hemp protein!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012

I would describe the taste as mix of nutty, veggie/grassy and earthy and my initial big mistake was to try and mix it with sweet things – it literally made me gag. I know that some of the reviewers find it delicious that way but it was a no-go for me. Now I am mixing it into cold cream veggie soup and I am actually enjoying it!

Exceptional Product!

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 07, 2011

I have been using this product for 4 months now and never had digestion problems like when using whey protein or high amount of urea in my urine(a whey byproduct). Love this product, a little expensive but really a must. Best od all proteins I tried.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291987 on Apr 04, 2009

Tastes great! My wife and I love it!. We mix it with rice milk, a banana, some stevia or honey and blend it up. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. It mixes just fine....he probably didn't think to use a blender :)