• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Reviews | English

These hemp seeds are great!

Posted by Reviewer2712597 on Apr 08, 2008

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

very tasty

Posted by 5090829565944533236 on Aug 23, 2013

It is en a nice re-closable bag and the service from Iherb was good and efficient.

Good nutty taste.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Sep 05, 2011

I use it in smoothies, and I even take some rigth of the spoon.

Fantastic taste

Posted by Reviewer2745408 on Dec 19, 2013

Love these!

It was my first foray into Hemp (seeds, that is)

Posted by MichelX on Nov 15, 2010

I was pleased with the taste; I wasn't sure what to expect. I choose to not sprinkle it on stuff and eat it by the spoonful because I'm not sure if the benefits will be very much if it's not chewed (like Flax seeds vs. Flax meal). I will say that my one disappointment is that unlike what others wrote, I do not find anything filling about them. I am eating them for the benefits and complete protein, but considering the calories are so high, I would have liked them to be at least a little filling. I only eat meals a bit under 300 calories, so if most of that is the suggested serving of the hemp, I would last about an hour before getting hungry. If you are not dieting though and can afford to add this without worrying about the calories, then go for it :)

An Interesting Addition To Salads

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jan 18, 2009

I like these nutritious seeds in salads, smoothies and straight from the bag. I was looking for a good snack to alternate with peanuts and sunflower seeds and hempseeds fit the bill. I don't know how many one must eat to cause a urine drug screen to show positive presence of cannabinoids.

Love

Posted by 5112727003000204645 on Jan 21, 2014

This brand of hemp seeds are so yummy! Add to smoothies, cereal or eat just by itself.

LOVE THIS VERY MUCH

Posted by Reviewer2246069 on Feb 08, 2012

EXCELLENT

great taste

Posted by 5709988534629766860 on Apr 07, 2014

great product . i love it.

Nutty Good!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

These are quite flavorful! I tried adding them to yogurt, but it lessens the taste. I prefer them straight out of the bag!