alloriginaleverythingworksnoprecriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 9 months ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! Please note that I added Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid to my regimen at the same time; perhaps the benefits I experienced were attributable to both. I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! Please keep stocking this product! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Developed a horrible skin rash after 12 doses

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jan 31, 2013

The reviews on Astaxanthin were all good, so I decided to try this supplement, taking one capsule each morning with my breakfast. I took 12 doses and then after the 12 days noticed what looked like a raw spot below both elbows on the back of my forearms. I discontinued the product on Sunday, and by Sunday night I had an itchy rash around both elbows and down the underside of both forearms. By Monday evening the rash was going up the inside of my arms, across both breasts, and on top of both legs. I immediately started an antihistamine and a homeopathic, but by today, Thursday, the rash has spread down both legs, across my shoulders, and is starting up my neck. I called the company and they have not responded. It looks like I have rolled around in poison ivy. Perhaps it is because of it being 12 mg, but I would not recommend this product under any circumstances.

excellent product!!

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Oct 11, 2013

I've been taking astaxanthin for a year. I won't be without, EVER!

BioAstin really works

Posted by gurbetport on Apr 23, 2013

I was using 4 mg of BioAstin, but since two months I am taking 12mg Bioastin. I can say this product really works. Like the other reviewer I also had pain in the lower back. Also pain in shoulders and neck. After taking Bioastin these pains dissapeared. In general I feel much much better, because I don't sleep that much. I was feeling tired and problems to start with work in the morning. If you ask me this product does what it stays for. I will be continuening taking this antioxidant. Greetings from the Netherlands

Quality

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 11, 2013

Perfect!

Dr. Gary McCarthy Dr. Berrenda McCarthy

Posted by 5355519991237908895 on Feb 08, 2015

We have both been using this product for some time. Being a free radical quencher, of sorts, difficult to tell direct affects. It does seem to help with sun exposure and with inflammation, and therefore pain to a degree. We will continue to use it.

Sherryn

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on May 03, 2016

I need to keep taking this product for longer before I can commment

can't say

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Mar 20, 2014

I guess you have to use it for a while to see the effects.