Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus, 250 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 11, 2008

I use it whenever I feel I need to boost my immune systems, like get a cold, sore throat, even lyme disease... cuz don't want to mess up with antibiotics. It is so potent and And it shows effectiveness within a couple days. Great product.

Helps fights off all kinds of problems

Posted by Reviewer1674845 on Mar 28, 2007

I used to take a variety of herbs and vitamins when I felt a cold coming on, but now I use this single product instead. It’s easy to get sick when traveling, so I always carry this product, Xlear nasal wash, and Hyland’s homeopathic sore throat tablets. Those usually take care of it but if not, I take olive leaf extract with at least 18% oleuropein.

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on May 19, 2008

I love this stuff. It combines the antibiotic effect of grapefruit seed extract with other great immune boosters. I take this at the first sign of any illness. It is great to take as preventative as well. I will keep this in my medicine cabinet for sure.

Review of DefensePlus

Posted by Reviewer2167406 on Oct 15, 2008

I am very happy with the results of this product. I purchased it due to a minor sinus infection, which the product helped to relieve in a short period of time. I plan on continuing to take the product daily to prevent colds, flus, and any possible sinuse infections.

My Flu defense

Posted by Reviewer3308690 on Mar 27, 2009

I love this stuff. I take it the moment I start to feel something coming on and wham! its gone. Since I have started taking this product several years ago I have been able to avoid all of the illnesses that I am exposed to in the healthcare field. Even when everyone around me is sick I sail thru it with no problems. The only time I have gotten sick in the past year was when I had run out of this awesome product.