10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutriBiotic, Throat Spray, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Nothing like it!

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Mar 09, 2009

We as a family use this throat spray for coughing, sore throats, tonsillitis, bronchitis ect. Its the only throat spray that really works immediately. Coughing gone instantly, scratchy throat feels better instantly, fights infection and is soothing. It is very strong but not intolerable. My 5yr old asks for it when sick or coughing throughout the night. This is a staple in our house.

Works

Posted by sierramadre on May 09, 2010

I have had a sore throat since last November, doctor gave me antibiotics then gave up when swollen glands didn't go away (and yes, I've switched doctors). This throat spray helps right away and my throat isn't sore anymore.

Service excellent, effective product

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Mar 17, 2009

Web site is easy to manipulate, pages load fast, great selection of products and affordable prices. Products received quickly and in good condition. Thanks iHerb. I've had good results with the product so far. I have my grandmother using it now too who has chronic sinusitis.

New to us- like it just as much as other Nutribiotic products

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on May 18, 2009

We use this multi-purposely and especially for our disabled child who doesn't close her mouth. I bought it for her for added mouth-moisture with the benefits of the grapefruit seed extract and other healing/soothing ingredients. We are very happy with it. It is very "minty."

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Jul 04, 2009

I am a singer and this is a wonderful product to clean out the congestion - so economical , too. IHERB - you are the best!!!!