NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets

Candida Yeast Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Sep 04, 2007

I used this product, plus oregano oil and garlic oil, to treat yeast overgrowth. I am currently treating my son. I got good results by the second month, but continued for 6 months. He likes the small tablet size.

Ductal Yeast Help

Posted by Reviewer2376147 on Mar 19, 2008

GSE is recommended to help remedy ductal yeast. For any breastfeeding mothers out there, this worked for me. I didn't try any other brands but have been pleased with NutriBiotic (two tablets, 3 times a day). God bless you if you are in need of such a remedy!!

Awesome for intestinal yeast overgrowth!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

I am battling intestinal yeast overgrowth, and this has helped me tremendously. I get very weak and sick if I try to cut carbohydrates down very low. I also have a severe gastrointestinal reaction to caprylic acid. I have no adverse reaction to this, however. My ND has me taking four of these tablets with each meal. It has kept my bowels more normal, and has greatly lessened the itching of my upper body and scalp that comes after eating any type of carbohydrate. Before I began taking these tablets, I was taking this in liquid form, which is very bitter. These tablets are coated with a thin coating so you don't taste the bitterness - allowing you to take higher amounts and reap greater benefit thereby. I've ordered probably ten bottles of this, and will keep ordering.

great natural bug fighter~

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Dec 31, 2007

Taking this formula every 3 hours got me through a bad upper respiratory bug. It kept me from getting green gunky mucous in my nose. Used with the Nutribiotic Nasal spray, I was spared from taking drugs~ I always keep this product in the house for the first sign of a cold.

A must during flu season

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

I am diabetic and therefore take this product to help stave off flu, colds, etc. If taken for any length of time a probiotic should be taken to replace lost probiotics because this product is that strong.