Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua, 125 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

No titile

Posted by Reviewer2155347 on Dec 25, 2007

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Aug 16, 2009

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 16, 2010

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

cure all fix all

Posted by Reviewer3074797 on Feb 27, 2012

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Apr 03, 2008

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.