Gentle cleanser.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 05, 2014

Bought this to use on my acne-prone, combination skin. The cleanser itself is very gentle and does remove some excess oil, but it didn't help to prevent breakouts. I felt like my skin wasn't thoroughly cleanser with this. Amazing price for a cleanser, which will last you for a very long time though.

Not yet use

Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Sep 04, 2013

Not yet use

Not bad, not good. Не плохое и не хорошее.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 17, 2012

I can not say anything bad. But nothing good too, except that it has low price for this quantity. Has a somewhat strange but isn't strong smell. I don't think I'll buy it again. Мне нечего сказать плохо об этом средстве, но и хорошего тоже нечего. Кроме того что у него низкая цена за большоё объём. Имеет странный, но несильный запах, моет вполне нормально. Но не думаю, что я куплю его снова.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1967736 on Nov 27, 2011

I didn't like the smell, but it is good for cleaning my face from make-up. It really worth its price. And the bottle is HUGE!)

so so

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Nov 19, 2010

It was a little drying for my face but i use it for hand washing and i like it.

Okay cleanser, probably wouldn't buy it again though

Posted by Reviewer3217688 on Aug 16, 2009

Works somewhat well at cleaning my face and removing all makeup. Has a somewhat strange smell, kind of like stale beer. Not bad, not great. This cleanser is still better than any kind of cleanser you can buy from your local grocery, drug or big box store.