NutriBiotic Non Soap Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1482398 on Dec 06, 2007

I have used this product exclusively for 16 yr. and before that another nonsoap product. I do not use soap of any kind on my face or body. This product allows you to keep your moisture level and youthfulness.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Oct 20, 2007

I originally bought this product for oily, problem skin. (pimples, blackheads etc.)I found out that it almost completely cleared up a face and neck rash after the first use. Quicker and safer then Rx topical. Doc said rash was probably fungal. I believe it is the GSE working for the fungal rash. Too soon to tell if it will help and prevent problem skin stated above. Only had it a week or so and our skin isn't worse. Does not leave oily residue. A little goes a long way. Clean smell and feel.

NutriBiotic Original Peppermint Liquid Soap

Posted by Sprinkles on Nov 25, 2009

I bought a bottle of this one and also a bottle of the NutriBiotic Sensitive Skin formula cleanser at the same time. Even though this original formula cleans well and has a very pleasant mild peppermint smell, I choose the Sensitive Skin formula to purchase again in the future because it is a healthier product. It cleans every bit as well, lathers up even better than the original formula with just a pea-size amount, is totally unscented, and has healthier ingredients. The Original formula has sodium laureth sulfate as the main cleanser, which is not good, and I'm not too happy with a couple of the other ingredients as well. In addition, the peppermint oil, even though it smells quite pleasant, is a skin sensitizer to many people and is not a good ingredient for putting on sensitive facial skin. (I guess it wouldn't hurt too much if you only use it as hand soap.) The Sensitive Skin formula is the superior formula with an ingredient list that I am MUCH happier with, and I even use it each evening to cleanse my face and eyes of makeup. It removes all the makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable, not tight or dry.

NON-SOAP

Posted by Reviewer1479824 on Dec 25, 2011

MAKES MY SKIN HEALTY--MANY GOOD COMMENTS ON MY SKIN. I'VE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR 20 YEARS . I AM NOW 72

nutribioticskin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3322931 on Dec 03, 2011

Have used this product over18 years. Soap has not been in my life ever since.I have a bottle at the kitchen sink, one at the bathroom sink and one in the shower. And it is priced right! Keep on supplying it please. I have bought it in all 3 states I have lived in during that time

No acne

Posted by Reviewer3065293 on Nov 06, 2008

I started using this product 3 years ago and my acne has really decreased. My acne decreased immediately after I started using it. I does not dry out my skin like other products I have used and makes my skin soft. One bottle of this skin cleanser lasts 6 months. It is a great value.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1997893 on Apr 21, 2009

Fantastic product for sensitive skin prone to breakouts. I've used it for probably 10 years and I wouldn't use anything else.

fabulous

Posted by allisonmartin on May 20, 2011

This product is wonderful. The first week I used it,my face peeled. After one week my skin felt and looked great. I have been struggling with skin cleansers all my life. Now 37, my skin is smooth. This is a lot better than proactive. Etc, and mich more cost effective. I will continue to use this forever..... so happy I found it.

Best hand soap

Posted by 5650161130226274957 on Dec 15, 2012

This soap does not dry out my hands like regular soap. I still need lotion at the end of the day, but before I needed it several times a day! Fragrance free. And it does a good job at cleaning

A great cleanser,

Posted by 5565277607698838655 on Feb 19, 2013

A great cleanser, it works really good on sensitive skin. It smells like aloe vera. It can remove make up (not waterproof mascaras)