NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer1521002 on Jul 14, 2011

I use this orally, but also as an amazing tooth paste (keeps tooth pain at bay - let it soak in), and add a bit of thickner (xanthan gum) to make the most awesome skin salve - mix slowly (no air bubble entrapment), preferably with a plastic spoon, which does miracles. One night treatment improved circles under my eyes. Dose not sting in open wounds and will accelerate healing like nothing you've ever seen ... plunged a cut finger directly in the powder .. it healed with no peeling at wound edges (never had that happen before) and no scaring. Do not pre-mix ... it oxidizes VERY quickly as soon as it hits water losing the extra electron that it donates to intracellular processes.

Sodium Ascorbate : a real help for gout sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2341250 on Oct 07, 2011

I find this product extremely useful. Within 24 hours I was able to notice the ph change. Within 7 days I noticed a change in my joints, skin, and digestion. On top of it all, I could really feel the difference all this was making. I have suffered from gout for 20+ years and getting a non-acidic form of Vitamin C that also increases body ph to basic is almost a miracle. This is a good natural way to treat gout and get the Vitamin C your body needs on a daily basis.

Not easy to take small doses - be mindful of vit C effects on hormones

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 02, 2013

This dissolves easy and has virtually no taste when mixed with water (slightly saline). However, even one eighth of a tsp is still more than I would like to take so this is not right for me. Suggest any woman struggling with hormonal issues avoid mega doses of vit C - it's a proven aromatase inhibitor and will therefore cause a decrease in estrogen (though obviously that can be advantageous when estrogen is too high). At higher doses it can cause a decrease in both estrogen and progesterone. I've read that amounts over approx 750mg can start to cause hormonal changes that may not be beneficial. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

A miracle product!

Posted by Reviewer1532492 on Dec 15, 2009

I was on vacation and woke up with a tight chest, stuffy nose, and lost my voice. I took this at night before bed and woke up almost completely better the next morning. Normally when I get the tight chest and lose my voice, I feel bad for at least 4 days. I also gave it to my husband and kids and they didn't get sick. I love this stuff!!!

Smooth Vitamin C Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Feb 10, 2011

This Vitamin C is so far the best I've tried yet. Originally I was prescribed this supplement and it works great! I had a Tonsilitis throat infection and after taking 1 teaspoon everyday for 1 1/2 weeks, it naturally subsided without anti-biotics