Nutricology, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Helps my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2624724 From Florida on Jul 14, 2009

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

Absolute necessity for us!

Posted by Reviewer1017492 From North Carolina on Jun 12, 2008

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 From Michigan on Jul 16, 2008

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2112383 From Idaho on Nov 30, 2007

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Posted by Reviewer2042146 From Texas on Mar 21, 2008

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.