• California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• Customer Ratings

Powerful stuff

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on May 06, 2015

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

Very satisfied

Posted by 5372174137950072535 on Feb 10, 2015

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Posted by 5691309068385245834 on Nov 19, 2014

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

couldnt try

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 25, 2014

Realise this was too high in histamine for me to use..but probably good if you don't have allergy issues..

Great product!!!

Posted by sunstate on Dec 02, 2013

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Real Adrenal Boost

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Dec 01, 2013

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Cat Suppliments

Posted by 4998010653083612582 on Oct 30, 2013

I use this to make my cat's food. There really isn't much else to say. I've never eaten her food, so I don't know how it tastes.

Great product & service

Posted by 4973885350171061191 on Nov 25, 2012

Great product & service

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 05, 2012

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Life Changing

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 17, 2012

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »