• California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• Customer Ratings

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on May 04, 2009

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 05, 2012

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Life Changing

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 17, 2012

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

Posted by 5691309068385245834 on Nov 19, 2014

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

Great product!!!

Posted by sunstate on Dec 02, 2013

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

A good formula

Posted by tigercho on Aug 12, 2011

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

great product

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Jan 08, 2011

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Dec 14, 2010

very good support for the whole glandular system, dont be shy to take up to 4-6 of these a day!

Glandular complex

Posted by Reviewer3223106 on Jan 07, 2010

I have been referred to use this in the past. I use it for cat food and am impressed. Great product.

nice in addition to raw food diet

Posted by Reviewer2728124 on Jun 11, 2010

I add these in as part of my additional supplements I add to my cats raw diet consisting of raw ground meat, bones, and organs

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »